Veg curd sandwich. This veg curd sandwich tastes best, delicious and creamy if made using fresh curd made from full fat milk or greek yogurt. This is one of the simplest bread sandwiches one can make either for breakfast. Quick Sandwich with Curd & Veg Filling, Kids tiffin Sandwich, yogurt sandwich, Veg curd sandwich, Sandwich prepared with stuffing of hung curd, veggies and spices.
Sandwiches as a snack has many fans. Most sandwiches are easy and quick. Try this easy Hung Curd Veg Sandwich and I'm sure you will enjoy! Cooking Veg curd sandwich is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Veg curd sandwich
- Prepare 6 slices of brown bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup hung curd.
- Require 1 for finely chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped cucumber.
- Require Handful frozen sweetcorn.
- You need 1 small onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon – honey.
- Require 1 teaspoon for olive oil.
- Prepare as per taste – Salt and black pepper powder.
- Give as required – Oregano and parsley powered.
- Require as required of Butter and tomato sauce.
- You need as required of Grated cheese.
Take out the crispy Hung Curd Veg Sandwich and cut diagonally and serve with ketchup. Curd sandwich prepared with hung curd mixed with fresh veggies makes a perfect breakfast and snack. This tempting curd sandwich can be served with any sauce or dip or green coriander chutney. how to make veg sandwich recipe vegetable cheese sandwich with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large kadai heat oil and fry onions. further add corn, carrot and capsicum. fry for a minute till the.
Veg curd sandwich process
- First take the hung curd. Add olive oil, salt, black pepper powder, parsley and oregano and honey mix it well. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cucumber and onion. Also add the sweet corn. Mix them well. Now take the bread. Put butter on it. Place the stuff. Add grated cheese and tomato sauce. Now place the other bread on it..
- Now in a pan add some butter and toast the bread both sides..
- Also note that you can add garlic to the curd. In the stuffing can add chicken, egg, mushrooms, other vegetables like cabbage, carrot and capsicum..
Sandwich made with curd and veggies. yummy and tasty. Curd sandwich is prepared with a delicious stuffing of hung curd, veggies and few spices. It is not only tasty but nutritious as well. It is very easy to prepare that you can make these sandwiches anytime of. Hung curd sandwich recipe, or hung curd vegetable sandwich, is a delectable and quick to make breakfast option.