Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Food preparation Egg curry is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Egg curry
- You need 2 – boiled egg.
- Require 1/2 cup – grated onion.
- Prepare 1 cup – grated tomato.
- Give 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Need 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon – kaju paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – haldi.
- Give 2 spoon for green coriander.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
This easy egg curry post is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the. This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries!
Egg curry how to cook
- Fry the boiled egg..
- Heat oil in a wok add grated onion and saute it..
- Now add grated tomato and dry spices and saute till leave the oil..
- Now add some water and boil it..
- Add fried egg and cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Serve with naan.
How to Make Authentic Egg Curry. Egg Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our best egg curry recipes, perfect for vegetarian curry lovers. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate.