Chatpata moong sandwich. Leading Manufacturer of Moong Jor Garam Chatpata from Pune. Mataki Chatpata : Moth bean having lots of nutritions it contains calories, protein, carbohydrate and fat. Matki Chatpata channa or rajma chaat.
Learn about common Indian dishes that have these hot and sour flavors. Chatpata Aloo Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Combining moong sprouts with Indian spices, herbs and Chutneys makes for an excellent chaat snack. Food preparation Chatpata moong sandwich is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 12 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Chatpata moong sandwich
- Need 1 cup – moong.
- Need 8 – bread slice.
- It’s 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Require to taste for Red Chilli powder.
- You need as needed Dry mango powder.
- You need 2 – onion chopped.
- Give As needed for Green chutney.
- You need as needed of Sweet chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp for Chat masala.
- It’s as needed – Sev.
- It’s as needed – Coriander leaves.
The recipe is simple and even without the addition of chutneys taste good. Order Chatpata Foods delivery in Karachi now! Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Chatpata Foods menu and prices Fast order & easy payment. Chatpata Chicken is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
Chatpata moong sandwich process
- Wash and soak moong for 3-4 hrs. Add turmeric powder, salt and water. Boil the moong. Mash them little..
- Take bread slice.on the bread slice spread boiled moong and on moong spread green chutney, sweet chutney, coriander powder,red chilli powder, dry mango powder then chopped onion and lastly sev and coriander leaves. It's ready to serve.
Clean and cut chicken into small pieces. Toss it in sugar, lime juice and salt and leave to. A batter of soaked moong dal perked up with spices and green chillies results in a delicious deep-fr. We have made a new recipe- Spicy and Chatpata Moong Dal. Hope you guys will like it.