Eggless mawa cup cake topping with shrikhand. .mawa cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular mawa or khoya based cake recipe, filled with mawa flavour and dry fruits topping. it is generally served as a snack with evening tea or as a morning breakfast. it is very filling with mild sweetness and makes a perfect combo with cup. A melt in mouth super moist mawa or khoya cake. This is a eggless version and it needs just a handful of ingredients you must have already have on hand.
Delicious Eggless Mawa Cake Recipe – a soft, fluffy, eggless cake made with evaporated milk (mawa), cream, milk and spiced with cardamom powder. Would love to have a slice of mawa cake with a hot cup of chai (tea) or coffee with my loved ones ? Usually make these very often sometimes. Mawa Cake is a delicious Iranian style eggless cake made basically with mawa (evaporated milk solids) So if you don't have conventional Oven, still you can make this delicious Eggless Mawa cake in Transfer this batter to the dusted cake tray. Food preparation Eggless mawa cup cake topping with shrikhand is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Eggless mawa cup cake topping with shrikhand
- Prepare 3/4 cup – all purpose flour.
- Need 1/3 cup for powdered sugar.
- Need 1/3 cup melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup – milk.
- Need 2 tbsp – saffron milk.
- Need 1 tsp – powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 – baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup mawa.
Level the batter and sprinkle slivered almonds on top. Mawa cake has been on my to-do list since a long time. Unsweetened mawa is not easily available here so been postponing it. Love the pan too,I was crazy about(still am)bundt pans and love the way cakes turn out when baked in it.
Eggless mawa cup cake topping with shrikhand start cooking
- Take a mixing bowl add powdered sugar here you can add condensed milk also optional, next add melted butter and mix well..
- Next add saffron milk which was soaked in lukewarm milk and plain milk also mix well..
- Next add all purpose flour and whisk it nicely and add baking soda..
- Add baking powder and mawa whisk it nicely until smooth batter without any lumps..
- Now take muffin moulds and pour the batter and keep in oven/otg on 180° for 45 minutes in between you can check if top portion has become brown check with toothpick it should come out dry and remove he muffins and garnish with shrikhand. It taste great combination with shrikhand..
- Note-You can use condensed milk also optional in this cake batter.
Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee! This is the perfect snack cake to enjoy when you Let it cool completely then cut into slices and enjoy. You may also sprinkle some powdered sugar on top before serving! Eggless Mawa Cake recipe – How to make Eggless Mawa Cake. Put sugar, mawa and ghee in a large bowl.