Cornbread Casserole. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, whole corn, cream corn. Cornbread Casserole, a Buttery and Comforting Corn-Filled Side. And I love to incorporate ingredients into my cornbread casserole recipe that help compliment the flavor of the corn.
Mexican Cornbread Casserole is a filling meal. This south-of-the-border-inspired casserole is a great way to feed a family. I love to make Mexican Cornbread Casserole for when I want a hearty meal. Cooking Cornbread Casserole is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Cornbread Casserole
- It’s 1 Pound of Sweet Italian Sausage.
- It’s 2 of Medium sized Peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of Large Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Ground Oregano.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Basil.
- You need 1 Box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy and family favorite dinner idea filled with chicken, cheese, and buttery cornbread. Even picky eaters will love this chicken casserole recipe! Cornbread base topped with beef, zesty tomatoes, corn and cheese for a flavorful baked entrée. This Jiffy Cornbread Casserole is an easy side dish for your Thanksgiving or every day meals.
Cornbread Casserole step by step
- Put the broiler on in your oven. Cook the Italian Sausage 7 minutes on each other. When done, let it cool and slice it up into one inch pieces..
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add olive oil to the pot. Put Garlic into the pot and brown up the pieces..
- When the garlic is browned, add the onions. Cook the Onions until they are slightly translucent..
- Next, add the peppers to the pot. When the peppers are tender, add sausage to the pot. Cook everything together for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set the Sausage & Peppers to the side to cool..
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees..
- Grease a 13×9 Casserole Dish, then add the Sausage & Peppers..
- Mix the Jiffy Corn Muffin according to the box. Pour the mixture over the Sausage & Peppers, then spread the mixture over the Sausage & Peppers..
- Place the Casserole Dish into the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes. Dip a toothpick into the cornbread mixture and if it comes out clean, then it is ready..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
I like to describe it as a gooey cheese cornbread. Chili and cornbread partner in a homey one-dish dinner bake. This Easy Creamy Cornbread Casserole is pure comfort and an excellent side dish for the holidays or all year round! Last year during school, Trevor had a freak accident and ended up chipping his top two. Jiffy corn casserole is a beloved shortcut side dish that instantly makes any fall meal feel cozier.