Mango Cheese Cake.
Food preparation Mango Cheese Cake is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Mango Cheese Cake
- Need 200 gm of biscuits (sweet).
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- Give 1 cup of mango puree.
- Require 1/2 cup sugar.
- Give 15 gm – gelatin.
- Provide 3/4 cup of hung curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup for cream cheese (cheese spread).
Mango Cheese Cake step by step
- Crush biscuits in a mixture jar and crush them to fine powder.
- In a bowl add melted butter and biscuits powder knead it and it should be soft.
- In a cake tin spread this and press it with fingers or bottom of any flat small bowl like chappti it should not be very thin you can double coat it refrigerate it for 30/40 minutes to set.
- In a wok add mango puree and sugar cook it in low flame for 5 minutes..
- In a bowl add gelatin and 40 ml lucke warm water keep it for 10 minutes when dissolves add half of it into mango puree and sugar mix stir for 2 minutes mix well switch off the flame..
- In a mixing bowl add hung curd and cream cheese and leftover gelatin into it if you have whipped cream add it with cut and fold method fold in it I have not mix I have mix amul fresh cream..
- Take out biscuits cake tin from the refrigerator pour cream cheese mix level it with palate knife.
- On it pour mango puree mix spread it evenly set it in the deep fridge for an hour and than keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more garnish with fresh mango chunks cubes mango and mint goes so well so I have add 1/4 tsp of dry mint powder into mango puree.
- I have make rose with the firm ripe mango for garnish.