Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup..
Cooking Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 components, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- You need 1 each of Chicken Bullion.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded 3 cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 2 of potatoes ,peeled and chopped.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. how to cook
- Saute onion,garlic,carrots in butter until onion is translucent..
- Slowly add flour and stir into a paste.
- Add milk ,stock and simmer on med heat.
- Add seasonings and sauces and continue to simmer and stir..
- In separate pot, boil broccoli and potatoes until soft..
- When soft, add some of your soup and mix in blender until it turns into a soft cream. ( This step is our preference, but you can leave some broccoli whole if you like, but mash the potatoes).
- Add broc/potato cream to soup and blend thoroughly. Lower heat..
- Add sour cream and cheese and stir until blended..
- Garnish to taste, enjoy!.