Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cooking Rasgulla is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 3 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- It’s 2 liter Full cream cows milk.
- Provide 1 cup for Sugar.
- Require 2-4 tbsp curd.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
- Boil the full cream milk.Then add curd and make it curdled..Switch off the gas and strain the paneer..
- In a pan add 1 cupsugar and 3 cup of water and let it boil to make sugar syrup..
- Now when Paneer is come on room temperature,put it in mixture jar.Make a soft dough of paneer…
- Now make small lemon size balls of paneer..And bring the sugar syrup on boiling temperature..Then add all the paneer balls in the boiling sugar syrup and cover the pan with lid..Let them boil for 10-12 min..You can see the paneer balls are puffed and became soft sponges..Now turn off the gas and wait for 4-5 hours..Now you can enjoy your sweet and soft rasgullas with your family and friends.
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.