Paneer stuffed paratha. Making paneer paratha is like making any other paratha. Make the dough and the filling. Once you have both ready, stuff the dough with the filling, roll it and cook on a skillet with oil until golden brown. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a moist.
Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies. This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Food preparation Paneer stuffed paratha is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Paneer stuffed paratha
- You need for For stuffing.
- Give 2 cups – grated paneer.
- Provide 1 tsp for chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s for Salt.
- Require 3 tbsp – coriander leaves.
- Give for For parathas.
- Need 1 cup – wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp for oil.
- Need of Salt.
- Provide of Oil to stir-fry parathas.
These paneer stuffed paneer stuffed paratha make excellent breakfast, lunch or dinner. Paneer Paratha Recipe – whole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese and then shallow fried with oil. This paraths is stuffed with a spicy paneer mixture, and it is my total favorite.you could add sny spices of your choice, even a touch of chat masala will be good in this. This paratha can be put in lunch box.
Paneer stuffed paratha step by step
- Combine all the ingredients for paratha and make a little stiff dough than roti. Keep aside covered. Combine ingredients for stuffing well..
- Roll a bit thick roti. Put stuffing in the middle..
- Collect the edges together and seal it. Remove extra dough at the top. Flatten it and roll paratha as thin as possible without cracking it..
- Place paratha on hot tava. Flip it after a few seconds. Apply oil and flip again. Apply oil on the other side. Flip and press to cook well on both sides. Serve hot with tomato ketch up and green chutney..
Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha or curd or pickl. Paneer paratha recipe- one of the most popular paratha recipes from Punjab. Dhaba style stuffed paneer paratha that is rustic, filling, wholesome and oh so delicious! Its been a while since I posted any paneer recipes in my blog.