🍌Banana Cake. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. Food preparation 🍌Banana Cake is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition 🍌Banana Cake
- Require 3 for large ripe bananas.
- Require 3 cups of refined wheat flour.
- Give 1 teaspoon for baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for baking soda.
- Require 2 tablespoon for melted butter.
- It’s 2 cups for powdered sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon – vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups – full cream milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon – yellow colour.
- Give For Frosting.
- Give 2 tablespoon – milk..
- You need 2 cup – powdered sugar..
- Need 4 tablespoon softened butter..
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence..
- Need 1 teaspoon yellow food colour..
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz Pour into the prepared tin. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – an easy banana cake, made as a sheet cake!
🍌Banana Cake start cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add sugar and butter in a bowl and whisk untill smooth and creamy.. Then add mashed bananas to it and whisk for 1 min…
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, yellow colour and vanilla essence in an another bowl….
- Then add both of the above mixtures together and add the milk to it and whisk for 2 mins.
- Then pour the batter into a greesed pan and bake for 35-40 mins or untill a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean…
- To make frosting add powdered sugar and butter to a bowl and beat on a low speed…
- Then add the vanilla essence, food colour and milk to it and whisk untill it is smooth and fluffy…
- Now cut your cake from centre into two equal layers(circles)…
- Place a dallop of frosting on the centre of your first layer, spread it evenly to the sides.. Then place the top layer on the top of the frosted layer.. Then frost the top layer and sides of the cake…
- Then decorate it with some bananas or any other fruit you like…
They're so easy to make and are perfect for large gatherings. Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. We top this recipe with a simply amazing homemade cream cheese frosting. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.