Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Today's peanut butter cookie checks off everything on that really freakin' good peanut butter cookie list. The recipe stems from one of my faves: big But white chocolate and peanut butter definitely deserve the limelight. I love white chocolate morsels in cookies.
After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. The softest, chewiest peanut butter cookies you'll ever eat. A perfect combo of sweet and salty – these peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies taste just like biting into a white chocolate peanut butter cup! Food preparation Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for granulated sugar.
- Give 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Give 1 stick for butter (melted).
- Require 3/4 cup for creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon – vanilla.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Require 2 cups white chocolate chips.
- Need 2 for large eggs plus one egg yolk.
We made these cookies with white chocolate chips, because this is his favorite type of chocolate. While the cookies were in the oven he said As you can see in the pictures, he loved these delicious peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies!! But one thing that he really liked to do was to. Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies start cooking
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch. Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. This post may contain affiliate links. These peanut butter protein cookies are hands down the best protein cookie I've made to date.