Mango Milk Cake.
Cooking Mango Milk Cake is a fun thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Mango Milk Cake
- Give 2 Small Cups Mango Pulp.
- You need 2 for ltrs Milk.
- It’s 100 g for Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup Sugar.
- Need 1/2 Cup – Ghee.
- Need Pinch for Orange Food Colour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Sliced Pistachio.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Alum powder.
- Prepare for Silver leaves for garnishing.
Mango Milk Cake making process
- Firstly to the milk add milk powder followed by the powdered alum and let it boil till a Rabdi consistency.
- Now add the mango pulp and for 5 minutes stir it..
- After 5 minutes,add sugar and stir it. After 5 minutes add the Ghee and mix till it starts to thicken and begins to leave the pan. It will be ready as seen in the picture below..
- Now in a greased tray pour this mixture and let it set.Now apply the silver leaves alongside sliced pistachios when it cools down.Let it settle for 1-2 hours..
- Now it's ready,cut into rectangular pieces. Enjoy this new version of the classic milk cake..