Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles.
Cooking Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 14 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 4 of Okra.
- You need 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- You need 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles step by step
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm..
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces..
- Beat the egg..
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.).
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir..
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir..
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done..