Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins. How Spicy Are These Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins? Cheddar- and jalapeño-flecked cornbread muffins are all too easy to love. You might also think that a whole jalapeño is a lot for just a few small muffins, but the spice is mellowed by the roasting and.
This Jalapeno and Cheddar Cornbread Using Jiffy is a delicious and moist cornbread. I used Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and added few extra ingredients to make this absolutely good to the last bight. This cornbread muffin recipe has whole kernels of sweet corn and spicy pickled jalapeños stirred For a spicier take on corn bread, we stir pickled jalapeños and sweet corn kernels into an easy. Food preparation Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Cooled Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Stevia (or Sugar).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 of Chopped Jalapeño Peppers.
Spray a regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Slightly sweet and amazingly moist Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins made with fresh corn, corn meal, and jalapenos. Sweetness of two kinds of corn, hint of salt, and heat of Jalapeno chili.
Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin dish with nonstick spray. (I typically wait until I'm about to put the batter in the muffin pan to spray it.).
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In separate bowl mix together slightly cooled and melted butter, oil, honey, and stevia. Then whisk in the egg and finally whisk in the buttermilk. (I don't have or keep buttermilk but you can use a substitute. Mix 2tsp white vinegar into regular milk of your choice to make 1 cup total. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.) Then add your chili peppers and mix..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry but try not to over mix it. Fill the cups all the way, unless you want smaller muffins. 🙂 Optional addition of shredded cheese and/or a sliced of jalapeño on top..
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes and then drop the temperature to 350 degrees while the muffins stay in the oven, and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and serve warm..
Low-carb, grain-free muffins that taste like cornbread! Made with coconut flour and bursting with cranberries and jalapeño, these delicious muffins would make a great addition to any Thanksgiving. You've never had cornbread like this before. Coconut Flour Cornbread Muffins with Jalapeño Jerky. Honey Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins are sweet, just a little bit spicy, and SO flavorful!