Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa.
Food preparation Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa
- Prepare 1 cup – green moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for raw rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – urad dal.
- Require 1/2 inch for ginger.
- Need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup – coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Prepare leaves – few curry.
- You need As per taste – salt.
- Give As required – oil for cooking.
Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa making
- Wash and soak 1 cup of green moong dal with rice and urad dal for overnight in enough water.
- Drain and add the moong dal along with ginger, green chilies, cumin seeds, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt in a blender and blend to a smooth batter by adding some water.
- The consistency should be similar to a dosa batter.
- Heat a dosa pan on medium heat and spread the batter evenly on the pan..
- Drizzle oil around the dosa and cook both sides a couple of times till crisp and browned..
- Note: This pesarattu dosa can also be made with spilt green gram or sprouted moong dal. If using yellow moong, then you can soak the lentils for 1 to 3 hours.