Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry.
Cooking Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 23 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry
- Prepare 1 cup basmathi rice.
- You need 2 cup water.
- Prepare Cinnamon bay leaf fennel seeds (very least amount).
- It’s 1 – Carrot.
- Need 1 for Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – Green peas.
- Require 5 for Beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup Green onion.
- Need 2 tsp – Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Ghee.
- Need of Chicken fry.
- Prepare 8 – Shallots.
- Give 8 of Red chilli.
- Require 1.5 tbsp – Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Give 1/2 of a lemon.
- You need for Coconut oil as required to dip chicken completely.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Need – Palak dal curry.
- Require 2 cup for Palak.
- It’s 1/4 cup Thoor dal.
- Require 2 tbsp Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Easy veg fried rice with kerala style chicken fry and dal palak curry making process
- Wash basmathi rice and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add 2tbs ghee, then cinnamon,bay leaf fennel seed etc and all the vegetable and 2tsp soy sauce add salt and after that 2 cup of water.
- Once it start boiling add basmathi rice and close the lid wait for one pressure release then take out of the stove after some time open cooker and easy fried rice is ready.
- For chicken fry shallots chilli,ginger and garlic along with Kashmiri chillipowder mix well by using a mixer grinder.
- Add one tbs coconut oil And half lemon to the masala.
- Marinate chicken with the masala and keep atleast 15 mnts.
- On a pan add coconut oil and once it get enough heat add chicken and fry it well.
- For palak dal I soaked thoor dal 5 hrs and pressure cooked both the item it was an easy preparation.