Nolen gur rasgulla. My absolute favorite time of the year and I have Nolen Gur Rasgulla (Cheese Balls cooked in Jaggery Syrup) for you. These rasgullas are elevated with the rich aroma of jaggery. Nolen gur rasgulla recipe In this recipe I have shared you my experience on making nolen gur rasgulla.
Visiting sap collectors would climb up the trees. Rosogolla Making – Bengali Nolen Gur Rasgulla recipe – Sweet making In Village. Jaggery Rasgulla/Gud Rasgulla/Gur Rasgulla/Bengali Rasgulla Recipe/Sugar Free Sweet. Food preparation Nolen gur rasgulla is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 15 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Nolen gur rasgulla
- Give 1 ltr for Milk -.
- Give 100 gms for Sugar -.
- Give 1 cup for Khajur gur -.
- Give 2 tbsp for Lemon juice -.
- Provide 3 cup – Water -.
- Give 1 pinch of Cardamom powder -.
They are prepared with Date Jaggery (Nolen Gur) so they are a bit healthier than sugary ones. Nolen Gurer Rosogolla or Date Jaggery Rasgulla is a popular Kolkata delicacy. The rasgullas will puff up, so make sure you use a wide utensil to cook them so that there is enough room for all the rasgullas to swim around. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home.
Nolen gur rasgulla making process
- Boil the milk in the gas..
- .When it boiled add the lemon juice and cover the milk..
- .After few mins milk fully curdled..
- Strain the cheena in a muslin cloth and wash in a fresh water for 2 – 3 times.
- .Hung the cheena in a muslin cloth for half an hour.
- .Now we get soft paneer.
- We mash the paneer very well and make a soft and smooth dough..
- Divide the dough in 12 equal size balls.Roll each balls between your palms..
- .All the balls are made in the same way..
- Now we take pressure cooker and add sugar.three cup of water,one cup khejur gur and also add the paneer balls..
- Steam it..
- When cooker release the whistle simmer the gas for ten mins..
- Once cooled,we open the cooker lid..
- The rasgulla should be floating on the syrup and it's size should be double..
- Serve chilled..
Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Bengali Nolen Gur er Mishti Doi is a Bengali delicacy which is probably most widely used winter dessert, it can easily beat Rosogolla (rasgulla) during winter. Why did Mamata Banerjee claim to get the GI tag of Rasgulla, while the truth is Bengal got the GI tag for only their variant that is Bengali R. Rasgulla recipe with step by step photos – This recipe makes perfect texture – soft, spongy and melt Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids.