Mango spring rolls with chilli mango sauce. I think it was Indian in origin, but I can't find it in This Sweet Mango Chilli Sauce recipe is awesome as a dip for chicken strips, shrimp, Vietnamese or Thai rolls, add to a stir fry or a salad dressing. Fresh mango spring rolls with creamy avocado-cilantro dipping sauce are a perfect spring/summer appetizer. They're gluten free and vegan for all to enjoy.
It is kind of similar to a fresh sweet and sour, with a little bit. For a great dish to accompany it, check out our spring roll recipe! These Mango Avocado Spring Rolls are filled with a rainbow of fresh and delicious ingredients, and served with the most irresistible peanut sauce! Cooking Mango spring rolls with chilli mango sauce is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 26 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Mango spring rolls with chilli mango sauce
- You need of For dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of powdered carom seeds(optional).
- Prepare of Stuffing for veg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated raw mangoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic and ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated carrots.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango chilli sauce.
- It’s of For non veg stuffing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of For frying.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of For mango chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mango puree.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Then once they're ready to go, you can either cut your spring rolls in half or serve them whole, up to you! I'm a big fan of this peanut dipping sauce for. The mango sauce consists of fresh mango, honey, chili paste, and a good amount of ginger. It's sweet, spicy, and all things addicting.
Mango spring rolls with chilli mango sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under dough and make a smooth dough and rest for 15min. Now take the dough and make 10 equal parts..
- Roll the dough dusting enough flour. Make sure you make atleast 4 layer and roll together. Once u feel the thickness is fine. Directly toast it on stove for 10sec each side and keep removing the layer one by one..
- Cut the sheets square shape an keep it ready to fold..
- For stuffing, place a pan and add butter. Add chopped ginger, garlic, chilli and onions. Saute for few min, then add raw mangoes, cabbage, capsicum and carrots. Close the lid and cook over medium flame for 5 mins. Now add chilli flakes, mango chilli sauce and salt as required. Veg stuffing is ready.
- For non veg take half portion of veg stuffing and add shredded chicken. Chicken naturally releases water so close the lid and cook throughly..
- Now take the spring roll sheet, keep the stuffing on one side and roll it. Stick the edges with water and keep it in freezer for 10mins..
- Heat oil and fry the rolls untill golden brown. Mango spring rolls are ready to serve..
- For mango chilli sauce, place mango puree in oven and cook for 2 mins. No water required. After a min add salt, Chilli sauce and cook for 30sec. Cool it completely before serving..
- Note: Do not add water to dough as it makes the dough soggy. Choose ripened mango and which is not too sweet. Adjust spice as per your taste..
If you like a saucy noodle bowl, I might even double the recipe because the sauce is that good. Of course the number one thing I love about this spring roll bowl is. Place all of the ginger mango dipping sauce ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until full combined. It does go inside the spring rolls along with all the other ingredients listed under spring rolls. The directions have been updated to be more clear.