Bengali sponge rasgulla in cooker.
Food preparation Bengali sponge rasgulla in cooker is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 4 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Bengali sponge rasgulla in cooker
- It’s 5 cup full cream milk.
- Require 1.5 cup for sugar.
- Give 2 of Lemon.
- Need 4 cup water.
Bengali sponge rasgulla in cooker steps
- To make the spongy rasgulla, boil the milk in vessel, turn off the flame and allow it to cool, as the milk remaining 80% hot add the lemon juice mixed in some water in small portions to the milk while stirring it constantly, keep adding the lemon mixture until the milk coagulates completely..
- Cover the sieve place upon a vessel with muslin cloth and pour the curdled milk on it. Pour 1 – 2 cup of cold water to wash the chana to remove the tangy flavour of the lemon from it. Transfer the chana on a plate and knead it continuously for 4 to 5 minutes until it becomes smooth and soft. Divide the mixture into 10 equal parts and roll out each part into smooth ball..
- Take 4 cups of water in a pressure cooker along with sugar and let it simmer on flame, when the water starts boiling, gently drop the chena balls and pressure cook until one whistle. Then reduce the flame and cook fir 7 to 8 mi utes more. Turn off the flame and let the steam escape..
- Transfer the rasgullas in a bowl along with sugar support and allow to cool down for 5 to 6 hours to make them sweet and spongy..
- Tip. 1. To slightly cook down the milk, add half of water to the hot milk. This makes the chena soft and rasgulla will come out spongier. If chena is hard then the rasgulla will splatter in the shop..
- 2. Water should be boiling while you drop the chena balls into it or else it will break and scatter..