Mexican Cornbread. Absolute Mexican Cornbread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This EASY Mexican Cornbread recipe is one of the best cornbreads I've ever had! The cornbread mix is filled with jalapeños and cheese making this the perfect side dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients; add to the cornbread. Mexican Cornbread is the perfect weeknight dinner and a delicious ground beef recipe. Amazing comfort food that is a family favorite and perfect for company. Cooking Mexican Cornbread is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Mexican Cornbread
- You need of taco seasoned meat.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of cheeses of choice.
- Prepare 1 of picante salsa.
Mexican Cornbread Casserole is a filling meal. This south-of-the-border-inspired casserole is a great way to feed a family. I love to make Mexican Cornbread Casserole for when I want a hearty meal. With the ground beef and veggies, it's a great meal all by itself, but it complements other dishes so well.
Mexican Cornbread step by step
- Brown meat. Add taco seasoning and follow package directions. drain well.
- Follow the cornbread recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342059-cornbread.
- Pour enough batter to cover the bottom of the skillet..
- Add the taco seasoned beef. Try to keep the meat off the edge of the pan so it won't burn..
- Cook per cornbread recipe directions. Remove from skillet and let rest a few minutes..
- Cut a big slice. Add cheese and picanta salsa as desired. Enjoy.
The recipe calls for sliced jalapenos, but if heat isn't your thing. Mexican Cornbread Recipe, Mexican Cornbread is good hot or cold. We make Mexican cornbread for holidays and for weeknight suppers! I make Mexican cornbread pretty often. Cream-style corn and buttermilk keeps every piece of cornbread moist and tender.