Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Chocolate chip cream cheese bars of course!
The cheesecake layer combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough. The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. Food preparation Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars
- Provide of Crust:.
- Need 2 cup – Flour.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – Salt.
- Require 2/3 cup – softened Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Need 2/3 cup for Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Give 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Give 2 cup for Chocolate Chips.
- Provide Filling.
- Provide 8 oz for softened Cream Cheese.
- Require 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Give 1 Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp for Vanilla.
Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!! Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends.
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars making
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. Delicious chocolate chip cookies, in bar form, with a cheesecake filling. Not only are these chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars delicious, they are I first tried this recipe, Cheesecake Cookie Bars, at my friend Mary's house. Mary blogs over at Barefeet In The Kitchen, is the author of The Weeknight. Chocolate Chip Cookie + Cheesecake = Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.