Rice rasgulla and gulab jamun.
Cooking Rice rasgulla and gulab jamun is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Rice rasgulla and gulab jamun
- Give 1 bowl of cooked rice(unsalted).
- Require 1 cup for sugar(for syrup).
- Give 1 tbsp for milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – corn flour.
- Need 2 tbsp for ghee.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Cardamom powder (for gulab jamun).
Rice rasgulla and gulab jamun how to cook
- Add rice in the grinder and grind till it becomes a smooth paste..
- Now grease a plate with ghee and place rice paste in the plate.
- Add milk powder and corn flour,Mix well and make a dough out of this..
- Knead it for 10min, dough should be very smooth..
- Before making rasgulla rub some ghee on ur hand and make small size of balls from this dough..
- For sugar syrup take a pan and add 1cup sugar with 2 cup water..
- Let it boil.
- Once it starts boiling add rasgullas in it..
- Let them boil for 10to15min.(low to medium flame) or till they become soft..
- Switch off the flame.
- And for making gulab jamun prosses will be same just add cardamom powder and fry in the ghee..