Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Cooking Kalakand is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 3 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Kalakand
- Provide 2 litres for full fat Milk.
- You need 325 gms – Condensed milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. ? Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk.
- Cottage cheese or paneer made out of one litre of it and rest of the raw milk simmered on a low heat and reduced to almost 1/4 th of the original amount..
- Paneer is made by boiling milk and adding lime juice to it. Vinegar can also be used instead. Drain it in a muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes. Boil the other half until reduced to 1/4th by simmering it on a low heat and stirring it occasionally..
- Add Paneer to this reduced milk along with the Condensed milk and keep stirring it. Let it simmer until it thickens in about 20 minutes. Remove it in a greased dish and chill it in the fridge until set for about an hour. Cut into desired shapes and serve well garnished with sliced Almonds and Pistachios..
Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar.