Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. My Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Bites are perfect for the whole family, but especially for your little one. This cheesy turkey meatloaf pairs up well with so many side dishes and creates such a wholesome filling meal! Here are some of my favorite side dish combinations for this turkey meatloaf.
Try Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf any night of the week. Blend ketchup, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to help pack flavor into this Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are wonderfully moist and flavorful. Food preparation Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf
- Require 1 – large pack ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup whole milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons for Worcestershire sauce.
- Need 1 cup for Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Give 2 – eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons – oregano.
- It’s 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- Require 3 tablespoons garlic powder.
- Need 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- Need 6 mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Give – Provolone cheese (as many as you need).
- It’s Jar for spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor).
Their mini size makes them perfect when you are tracking calories. These turkey meatloaf muffins (made in a muffin tin!) will bring you right back to your childhood. This turkey meatloaf recipe is made with ground turkey, tons of veggies, & a delicious glaze. Turkey Meatloaf can be made ahead of time, and leftovers store well (great weekly meal prep option).
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf start cooking
- In a large bowl combine : Ground turkey, milk, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs,eggs, garlic,onion powder and black pepper, mix all well…….
- Let your mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavors incorporate together……
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray, then place HALF of turkey meat mixture onto baking pan, like this……Shape into half of a loaf……
- Place several slices of provolone cheese on meat mixture, then place mozzarella cheese sticks on top of provolone cheese, like this……
- Now place a few more slices of provolone cheese on top of mozzarella cheese sticks, like this…..
- Now place the rest of the meat mixture on top of all the cheeses, pinch edges of your loaf to seal the sides…..it should look like this…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour……
- After baking for an hour top your turkey meatloaf with your jar sauce, place back into the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min…….Remove any curdling from your meatloaf with a spoon……
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 30 minutes, then slice and serve with veggies ? or mashed potatoes ?…….
- Enjoy ?!!!!.
My family loves this juicy healthy turkey meatloaf recipe! It's easy to prepare with ground turkey and is lighter than traditional beef This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! Try our easy, healthy ground turkey meatloaf. It's a wonderful alternative to traditional beef meatloaf and will save you a few calories without sacrificing flavor! Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf is as easy to prepare as much tasty it is to the palate.