Rice Sambar Alu Sabji.
Food preparation Rice Sambar Alu Sabji is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 13 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Rice Sambar Alu Sabji
- Provide 1 cup for Rice.
- Need 2 tsp Sambar powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Toor dal.
- Require 1 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tomato.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- Provide 2 tsp – Cooking oil.
- You need 2 Cooked Alu.
- It’s 1 tsp Mustard seeds.
- Require 1 pinch Asafoetida.
- Give 1 tsp – Termeric.
- It’s 2 for Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for Coriander.
Rice Sambar Alu Sabji steps
- Pressure cook rice,toor dal and potato.chopped tomato,onion, chillies and coriander. Cooked rice dhal and potato is ready..
- Heat the oil in a pan, crackle mustard,add onion,tomato,saute well. Add asafoetida,turmeric,cooked dhal, water,sambar powder,salt,coriander and boil well Sambar is ready.
- Heat oil in pan crackle mustard,add red chilli,onion saute till soft. Add cooked and smashed potatoes,turmeric salt, coriander and lemon juice.Alu Sabzi is ready..
- Take a Thali put cooked rice make partition as shown in picture. fill portion with sambar,sabji. Fill additional portion s with curd chapattis load banana chips, chillies,onions and jamoon..