Eggless Choco Walnut Brownie.
Food preparation Eggless Choco Walnut Brownie is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Eggless Choco Walnut Brownie
- It’s of For Brownie Batter.
- Prepare 120 gm Amul Dark Chocolate.
- Provide 1/2 Cup Melted Butter.
- Need 200 gm of Cadbury's Hot Chocolate.
- Give 2 Cup for Full Cream Milk.
- Need 1 Cup All purpose Flour.
- Require 1 Tsp for Baking Powder.
- Need 1 1/2 Cup – Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp for Vanilla Extract.
- Require for For Ganache and Toppings.
- Need 120 gm – Dairy Milk Silk Bubbly.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp for Full Cream Milk.
- You need 200 gm of Crushed Walnut.
Eggless Choco Walnut Brownie start cooking
- Melt the Amul dark chocolate in a double boiler and add 1/2 cup melted butter and mix well. Pour in a large bowl before it cools down..
- Add Hot Chocolate powder, All-purpose flour, Baking Powder, Powdered Sugar and give it a good mix..
- Introduce the milk slowly while thoroughly mixing the batter so that it does not form any lumps..
- Take the baking pan and line it fully with butter paper. Using a brush, coat the inside of the pan with butter so that we can easily remove the brownie when baked..
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and slightly tap the pan on the sides and at the bottom so that the air bubbles in the batter are removed..
- Take a large and deep pan and pour salt so that it covers the entire bottom and is at least an inch thick. Place a stand in the center to hold the baking pan. Pre-heat this pan in medium flame for 15 mins and gently place the baking pan on top of the stand..
- Close the lid and bake the brownie for 35-40 mins in low to medium flame..
- After 40 mins, poke the brownie in the middle with a toothpick and pull out. If the stick comes out clean then the brownie is ready. Else leave it for a couple of minutes till it does..
- Gently remove the pan and slightly cool it down. Using a knife, loosen the edges of the brownie and carefully remove it from the pan and place it on a plate..
- For the Chocolate Ganache, use a double boiler to whisk and melt Dairy Milk Silk Bubbly along with 2 Tbsp Full Cream Milk..
- Until the ganache becomes smooth and shiny, keep on whisking it while still on the double boiler..
- Now pour the ganache on top of the brownie and spread it evenly so that it becomes a thick coating..
- Add crushed walnuts on top of the ganache and cut it into even pieces..
- Serve it with a hot cup of coffee or have it with a scoop of your favourite ice cream!.