Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids). Make these yummy chocolate cup cakes and u will fall in love with them? This recipe has the perfect balance of cocoa, flour and fat which bring out the. Chocolate pan-cake.specially for your kids.its so easy to make at your home. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
Rich chocolaty cupcakes include a cream cheese surprise. Get kids in on the fun by letting them help decorate. Satisfy your chocolate craving with these cupcakes. Cooking Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids) is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids)
- Need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for fine sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for coco powder.
- Require 1 tsp for baking powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup for milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup – oil or butter.
- Prepare 1 packet of gems.
- Need 1 tsp for vanilla essence.
- Require as needed for Dairy milk chocolate for decoration.
- You need as required – Silicon cup cake moulds.
The creamy frosting topped with chopped peanut butter cups is the best part. This is specially for the vegetarians – cupcakes made without eggs. For more recipes related to Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes checkout Pancake, Teatime Cardamon Cake, Sweet Surprise, Beetroot Cake. These Chocolate Cupcakes are my favorite type of cupcake.
Chocolate cup cakes (specially for kids) step by step
- Preheat the microwave.
- Grease the silicon butterfly moulds with oil.
- Take a bowl add butter and fine sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence mix well.
- Take a sieve add all purpose flour baking powder,baking soda,coco powder strain them well in a bowl.
- Mix well by adding milk to it with a cut fold method.
- Pour the cake batter in all butterfly moulds and tap it well to release air bubbles.
- Now bake the cake in microwave for 20 to 25 min on convection mode 180 degree celcius.
- Once bake let the cake cool for 1 hour then decrote with gems and chocolates and serve it.
The combination of a rich and moist chocolate butter cake topped with a rich and creamy chocolate butter frosting is irresistible. The frosting can be either piped into lovely swirls or, for the kids, all you need is a quick swipe of frosting. Jump To Specific Cupcake Recipe For Kids. Cupcakes are one such option, which kids can eat at any time of the day. Children love cupcakes as they are tasty, look appealing, and small enough to be eaten in one go.