Special Egg Curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. Indira will teach you how to cook quick easily a Hyderabadi Special Egg Curry.
Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make. Food preparation Special Egg Curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Special Egg Curry
- You need 4 Egg.
- It’s 1 – Onion.
- You need 1/2 tspn of Ginger paste.
- Need 5 – Garlic.
- Require 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 5 tspn Dry coconut.
- Provide 1 of Star anise.
- Need 1 Green cardamom.
- It’s 1 – Cinnamon stick.
- Require 3 – Clove.
- Provide 1 tspn of Melon seeds.
- Require 1 tspn turmeric powder.
- Provide 4 Green chilli.
- Give 2 tbsp – Kashmiri red chilli.
- Need as per taste Salt.
A few spices, onions, tomatoes and coconut milk make this utterly satisfying and comforting egg curry recipe that tastes best with parathas. Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. This variation of egg curry is made using coconut milk, tamarind paste, ginger, onion and To prepare this mouth-watering Spicy Egg Curry, boil eggs in a pan.
Special Egg Curry step by step
- Heat oil, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder & fry the boiled eggs in it..
- Make a smooth paste of onion, green chilli, dry coconut, garlic, melon seeds,star anise, cinnamon, cloves & tomato..
- Heat oil & add the masala paste.Saute it for a while.Add ginger paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli..
- Add some hot water & let it boil..
- Add fried eggs.Cover it & cook it well.Adjust salt & water for gravy..
- Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves & switch off the flame..
Once done, keep aside without peeling them. Hyderabadi Special Egg Curry ( Egg Curry) Recipe in Telugu Indira will teach you how to cook quick easily a Hyderabadi Special Egg Curry. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate.