Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice.
Cooking Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 20 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice
- It’s 1 packages of chicken legs and thighs.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage.
- You need 8 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 can of mandarins.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need 1 of mandarin juice.
- It’s pinch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Tasty Island Chicken with fried cabbage, cornbread and rice instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash and trim chicken of excess fat. Chop up garlic cloves. Cut bell peppers and onion. Place chicken into a baking pan. I place a few pieces of chopped garlic under the skin of chicken. Season chicken with salt, lemon pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper. Rub crushed pineapple onto chicken. Add mandarins, reserve juice in can. Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. Pour syrup mixture on top of chicken. Place in oven for 40 minutes. Cut bacon into small pieces and place in skillet to fry. Add 3 cloves garlic chopped. Cut cabbage into thin strips add to bacon and garlic. I added a few strips of red bell pepper. Season to taste. Cook for 10 minutes or unto desired tenderness. I also prepared white rice. And 2 boxes of huffy..