Kalakand कलाकंद. Perfect Kalakand Recipe – Fresh Indian Milk Cake Halwai Style Diwali Special This Kalakand Recipe will give you step by step instructions on how to make this moist sweet at home with very basic ingredients. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar.
It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts. List of Pakistani sweets and desserts. Food preparation Kalakand कलाकंद is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Kalakand कलाकंद
- Provide 2 litres (1+1) for Full Fat Milk.
- Need 250 gm Sugar (to taste).
- Give 4 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 50 gm Pure Ghee.
- You need 20 gm Pistachios (thinly sliced).
- Require 20 gm of Almonds (thinly sliced).
- Give 5 gm Green Cardamom (crushed seeds).
Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Most of these recipes are generally sweets and.
Kalakand कलाकंद step by step
- Making of Condensed Milk (Rabri): Boil and condensed 1 litres of milk. Add sugar (to taste) in between..
- Making of Chenna. Boil 1 litres of Milk. Switch Off Flame. Bring temperature to reduced by 20%. Now add lemon juice slowly slowly as required to Curdle the milk. As soon as milk Curdle, stop adding lemon juice..
- Now add sugar (to taste) in the curdled milk and make the mixture thick on medium to low flame..
- As soon as the mixture thickens add Condensed Milk (Rabri) in it and cook on low flame for 5 Minutes. Kalakand is ready. Bring it to Room Temperature..
- When Kalakand is on Room Temperature transfer it to glass bowl. Garnish with chopped Pistachios and Almonds. Keep the container airtightly in referigerater for cooling. Serve it when it is cool. You may also seve Hot as per taste..
Quick Kalakand recipe, Kalakand with step by step photos. Kalakand is an all-time favourite milky mithai in India. Here is a Quick Kalakand, which will help you work out the same magic in your own. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Kalakand is a dense, granular sweetmeat prepared with milk, sugar, ghee.