Masala poori. Poori masala recipe – Simple, quick and delicious South Indian style poori curry to accompany puri. Poori masala recipe – Simple potato curry for Poori or puri. One of the most eaten Breakfast across.
Poori masala recipe easy yet the perfect choice for poori, made for each other. With step by step So simple yet perfect with poori and even dosa. I never thought I should post this potato masala (poori. Cooking Masala poori is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Masala poori
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp Ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Need 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds.
- Give 1 tsp garam masala.
- Provide to taste for Salt acc.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red chilli powder.
- Require 2 tsp gram flour.
Poori masala recipe – South Indian style potato masala made with boiled, crumbled potatoes in mild, flavorful gravy. For sure, this poori masala is indulging meal with full of carbs. Masala puri, or Masalpuri, is an Indian snack which is especially popular in the southern states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. A form of chaat, the dish originated in the Indian state of Karnataka and has now become famous in the entire Indian subcontinent.
Masala poori making process
- Mix all the the dry spices and besan in wheat flour nicely..
- Make a normal dough using water accordingly..
- Cover the dough and keep aside..
- Take a deep kadai and pour the oil..
- Once the oil is heat enough roll the pooris and deep fry them..
- You can enjoy the pooris with aaloo curry and raita of your choice..
Poori masala recipe – Poori masala is one of the popular combination in hotels / restaurants. Potato masala makes a great combination for poori and dosa too. Poori masala recipe with easy step step. Besan ki Masala Poori or Besani Masala Poori is a poori made with Gram flour or Besan along with roasted spice powders. This makes a wonderful and ideal dish for weekend brunch.