Moong Dal Poori.
Cooking Moong Dal Poori is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Moong Dal Poori
- Require 150 gms of Moong dal.
- Require 250 gms – Wheat flour.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- It’s of as required Oil to fry.
- Need 2-3 tsp Oil mix it before making dough.
- Need 1 tsp for Saunf (aniseed).
- It’s 1 tsp for Akha dhaniYa (Coriander seeds) – Optional.
- Give 1 Pinch of hing (asafoetida).
- Provide 1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp – Green chilli paste.
- It’s 1-2 tsp for Green coriander.
- Need – as required Water.
Moong Dal Poori how to cook
- Wash moong dal 3-4 times & soak it in water for 3-4 hours..
- Drain out the water from soaked dal. Add wheat flour & all other ingredients with oil. Mix it well..
- Then knead it to make a dough. Add water as needed..
- Divide the dough into small portions. Roll it to make a poori..
- Take a pan. Heat oil on medium flame. Slip the poori in oil press a little with a frying spoon. Then turn it to fry from another side till it turns golden brown..
- Remove the poori in a plate. Now fry next poori in the same way. Your crispy & tasty Moong dal poori's are ready to be served..