Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry.
Food preparation Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry
- It’s 5-6 for potatoes.
- Need 1 tsp. Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Urad dal.
- Need 2 tsp for Chana dal.
- Need 4 of Green chillies (slit).
- Give 2 of spring Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 Tsp – ginger (chopped).
- Need 4 Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. – turmeric powder.
- Require 3 tbspn – coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s 4 tbspn – oil.
- Require To taste for salt.
Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry steps
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles, peel and mashed potatoes. Keep aside..
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and onions. Saute till translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, mashed potatoes and salt..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency. Allow to boil and garnish with coriander leaves..