Rice kheer. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. This rice kheer recipe is a family recipe and one that I learned from mother in law. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Cooking Rice kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients Rice kheer
- Give 1 litre for full fat milk.
- Give 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Need 3/4 cup – sugar or as per taste.
- It’s 3-4 of crushed cardamom.
- Provide 6-7 – threads of saffron.
- Prepare 2 spoon – chopped nuts.
Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar.
Rice kheer step by step
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour..
- Boil the milk, when it's boiled reduced the flame and add soaked rice in it and cook..
- Stir well. When rice cooks well add sugar, cardamom, chopped nuts and saffron..
- Mix well and another cook for 5 minutes then switch off the flame..
- Rice kheer is ready to serve..
I almost always have those three ingredients at my house. Kheer or Payasam is an Indian favorite dessert for special occasions. It is basically rice pudding made with rice and milk infused with saffron, cardamom and assorted dried fruits. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can.