Mango Cheese Cake.
Cooking Mango Cheese Cake is a fun thing, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Mango Cheese Cake
- Need 14-15 – crackers or marie biscuits.
- Need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Require 3 for medium mangoes – yields about 2 cups of mango pulp.
- Prepare 200-225 grams of plain cream cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of cream – i used amul cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for vanilla extract or essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup – sugar or add as required.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp – condensed milk.
Mango Cheese Cake making process
- Break the biscuits and add them to a food processor or a dry grinder and powder them. Add butter and just blend them once more till the butter is evenly mixed..
- Grease a detachable pie pan bottom with unsalted butter..
- Place the powdered crackers/biscuits on the pie pan and with your fingertips just press them and make an even layer..
- Keep in the fridge for about 15 to 20 mins for the bottom crumb layer to set..
- Peel and chop the mangoes. Prepare a smooth puree of the chopped mangoes in a blender..
- In a mixing bowl or pan, take the cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract, condensed milk and sugar..
- With a wired whisk whip this mixture very well till smooth. You can also use a stand mixer or a hand held mixer or food processor..
- Then add mango puree and gently mix it with the cream cheese mixture..
- Pour the mango cream cheese mixture on to the cracker crumb layer. Shake the pan gently to spread even the cream cheese. With a spatula even the mango cheese cake layer..
- Keep the pan in the fridge for about 30 to 35 mins..
- Unmould carefully and then place the cheesecake on a serving tray or plate or cake stand..
- Decorate with mango slices and mint leaves or whatever you prefer.