Kentucky Style Jambalaya.
Cooking Kentucky Style Jambalaya is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Kentucky Style Jambalaya
- It’s 250 g of Brown Rice.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breast, chopped.
- You need 75 g of Chorizo, sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of Butternut Squash, sliced.
- Prepare 200 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Red Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of Mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 175 ml of Jack Daniel’s Whiskey.
- It’s of Jambalaya Mix.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Chili Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Stock Cubes.
Kentucky Style Jambalaya how to cook
- Heat 1 tbsp chili oil 2 chicken stock subes and 25ml of Jack Daniel’s Whiskey in a large frying pan, or wok, with a lid and brown 2 chopped chicken breasts for 5-8 mins until golden..
- Remove and set aside. Tip in the sliced mushrooms and cook for 3-4 mins until soft..
- Add 1 thinly sliced red pepper, 100g sliced butternut squash, 75g sliced chorizo and the Jambalaya Mix, and cook for 5 mins more..
- Stir the chicken back in with 250g brown rice, add the 200g cherry tomatoes and 150ml Whiskey. Cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the rice is tender..
- Serve up in a Casserole Dish or individually..