Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 5 components, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
- Need 1 liter – Full Cream Milk (cow milk is preferable).
- Need 2 tablespoons – Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups Sugar (little less or more, as per your taste).
- You need 4 cups for Water.
- Need 2-3 of Green Cardamom Pods.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
- Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Mix lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water..
- When milk comes to rolling boil, add water-lemon juice mixture gradually and stir continuously using spatula. Solid milk portion and liquid whey portion will start to separate within minute or two. When it separates completely, turn off the flame. Spread a cheese-cloth (plain muslin cloth) over large strainer or colander and transfer over it and drain the whey. Rinse it in running water or pour 2-3 glasses of plain water over it to remove sourness (lemony taste)..
- Drain water and tie chhena in a muslin cloth. Squeeze it gently to drain the excess water and hang it for 30 minutes to get the right amount of moisture. Do not hang it for more than 30 to 45 minutes..
- Untie the muslin cloth and transfer chhena to a plate.Crumble it with hand. It should be crumbly and little moist. If it is too dry, rasgulla will turn hard and if it is too soft, they will break while cooking and will not retain their shape after cooking..
- Knead it using hand until it all comes together like dough and it starts to release some fat. Your palm will turn little greasy; it’s an indication that it has started to release fat. Stop kneading after that..
- Make 13-15 small balls from kneaded paneer dough. The size of balls will increase to almost double after boiling in sugar syrup in next step so do not make very large balls..
- Heat 1½ cups sugar with 4-cups water and cardamom pods in a large broad vessel (having lid) like pressure cooker or saucepan over medium flame and make sugar syrup..
- When it comes to rolling boil, gently drop prepared balls in it..
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook over medium flame. If you are using pressure cooker, just put the lid over cooker, do not use whistle..
- After about 5-minutes, remove the lid and stir it gently with a spatula. Again, cover it with a lid and let it boil over medium flame for 7-8 minutes, stir it gently once in between. Remove lid and turn off the flame. You will notice that size of balls has increased to almost double..
- They will shrink a little after turning off the flame but it is normal. (If it shrinks too much then its an indication that something has gone wrong.) Transfer them to a large bowl and let them cool for 5-6 hours. Rasgulla are now ready for serving..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.