Bombay sandwich. This vegetable sandwich from Bombay aka Mumbai used to be one of my favorite snack during the college days. So this post is dedicated to my sis who is a fan of the Bombay sandwiches. Bombay sandwich is a delicious & popular sandwich made with green chutney and lots of veggies.
Where My body is my temple. This sandwich is very popular in Mumbai [earlier known as Bombay], one of the biggest cities in the The specialty of Bombay sandwich is the generous use of sandwich masala in every layer of the. Bombay Vegetable grilled sandwich … yes you heard it right. Food preparation Bombay sandwich is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Bombay sandwich
- It’s for For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tsp – oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Jeera/cumin seeds.
- Give 1 inch ginger chopped.
- You need 2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Require 2 boiled potatoes mashed.
- Require 1 tsp for chat masala.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- Prepare for Other.
- Provide 12 for bread slices white / brown.
- You need As needed green chutney.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 – Tomato sliced.
- It’s as needed – butter.
- Provide as needed for sev.
But I never get the right taste or you can say that the flavor punch in it just like the stalls. Watch making of bombay street food special veg cheese sandwich. Made with Potato, Tomatoes, Capcicum, Some spices and full Bombay Masala Toast – Aloo Sandwich Veg Street Style with Imp..bombay grilled sandwich of mumbai is a favourite breakfast and evening snack recipe. bombay sandwich masala and mumbai sandwich chutney. probably, mumbai veg sandwich was hugely. Bombay Sandwich – Vegetable Grilled Sandwich.
Bombay sandwich process
- In a large kadai heat oil and add mustard, jeera, ginger. saute add boiled and mashed potato. add turmeric, chilli powder, chaat masala and salt. mix and mash potato well. turn off the flame and mix 2 tbsp coriander leaves..
- Spread green chutney over 2 bread slice. top on one bread slice with slices of onion and slices of tomato. sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala to season vegetables. now spread a tbsp of prepared aloo masala. cover with another bread slices and spread butter..
- Toast the sandwich with some butter to golden and crisp. spread green chutney and cut the masala toast sandwich into 4 pieces sprinkle sev and chaat masala before serving masala toast sandwich..
The Bombay sandwich recipes are typically prepared in a unique toaster which is very much used by most Mumbai street food vendors. Sandwich.-This is one of the most popular snack available on the streets of Bombay. Easy to prepare mumbai style tasty veg sandwich recipe. Bombay veg sandwich recipe with step wise photos. Tasty veg sandwich recipe from the streets of Mumbai.