Turkey and Ham pie. Add the mustard, turkey and ham and stir. If you have a pie funnel, put it in the middle of the filling. Turkey and ham pie is the perfect way to make the most of your Christmas leftovers.
Make the most of Christmas leftovers with this hearty turkey and ham pie recipe that's perfect for a Boxing Day or post-Christmas family dinner. This turkey pie recipe with leftover ham is an easy turkey recipe with ham. Grease a raised pie tin or large loaf tin lightly with lard. Food preparation Turkey and Ham pie is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Turkey and Ham pie
- Require – Chopped cooked turkey.
- It’s – Chopped cooked ham.
- You need If you wish any left over veg.
- You need Packet ready made puff pastry.
- Need Tablespoon butter.
- Need Tablespoon flour.
- Require 1/2 pint of milk.
- You need – Salt and pepper.
- Give Tablespoon for whole grain mustard.
- Prepare Tablespoon for cranberry sauce.
Stir in the turkey, ham, chopped herbs and the freshly cooked (or leftover) broccoli, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into the ovenproof dish and top with the mashed potato, spooning it on in dollops and spreading with a fork. How healthy is Turkey and ham pie? Find information on calories, carbs, sugars, proteins, fats, salts, fibre and vitamins and Check Your Food today!
Turkey and Ham pie start cooking
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Mix well and slowly add milk. Keep it moving! Add mustard. Salt and pepper. Add cranberry sauce..
- Add chopped meats/veg to pie dish..
- Pour over the sauce and mix well..
- Roll out pastry and place in top of mixture. Glaze with milk..
- Bake for 30 mins at 180..
- Eat with braised red cabbage..
What are the health benefits of Turkey and ham pie? This traditional pie is great for energy creation and maintaining the chemical balance of your body. I had some leftover poached turkey and some ham which needed using the other day and so I decided to make a Ham and Turkey Pie. I thought that it would be fabulous and I was right! You could also use chicken, but with the holidays coming up I thought it would be nice to show you it with turkey.