Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style.
Food preparation Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style
- Need 5-6 no's of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste – salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. for soy sauce.
- Provide 3 no's of green chillies.
- Need 2 no's of onions.
- Require 1/2 cup – shredded cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 cup for shredded carrots.
- It’s 2 of medium sized (length wise chopped) bell peppers.
- You need 4 tbsp. red chilies sauce.
- Give 600 grams of basmathi rice.
- Need 1/2 cup of freshly chopped spring onions.
- It’s handful freshly chopped parsley.
Scrambled Egg Fried Rice Indo-Chinese Style step by step
- Crack 4 eggs into a small bowl and beat them together. Beat the last egg in a separate bowl..
- Heat a large saute pan or a wok with 1/2 tablespoon of the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the 4 beaten eggs and scramble them for about a minute. Transfer the eggs to a dish and turn off the heat. Wipe off the pan..
- Drizzle 3 tbsp. of sesame oil into the pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onions, green chilies and cook them for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in shredded carrots, cabbage, bell peppers and cook for another minute..
- Add the cooked rice into the pan or wok and cook for a few minutes, until the rice is heated through. If you have large clumps of rice, break them apart with the back of your spatula. Pour the single beaten egg over the rice and stir to coat the rice with the egg. Cook for another minute..
- Add in soy sauce,red chilies sauce, black pepper powder, and sesame oil (if using) and stir to distribute the sauces. Add the 3 scrambled eggs and stir to mix again. Serve immediately by garnishing with chopped parsley and spring onions..