Mexican Chicken Casserole.
Cooking Mexican Chicken Casserole is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Give 4 large – boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can – sweet corn drained.
- It’s 1 can for kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can for black beans, drained.
- Provide 1 packages for taco seasoning.
- Require 1 cup – salsa.
- Give 1 cup shredded cheese, mexican style.
- Provide 1 crushed corn chips.
Mexican Chicken Casserole how to cook
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet.
- Chop up chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Fry chicken until no longer pink.
- Add in drained corn, beans, taco seasoning and salsa and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to casserole dish and sprinkle with 1/2 of cheese.
- Add crushed corn chips to the top and top with remaining cheese..
- Put into oven on middle shelf for 20 minutes or until top is lightly brown.