Chocolate cup cake. Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food. Make some for your next party! These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper!
This chocolate cupcake recipe is easy to make, incredibly soft, light, and moist. This has been a literal labor of love! I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not been able to find the one I considered to be. Food preparation Chocolate cup cake is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Chocolate cup cake
- Provide 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for milk.
- Need 2 tsp of honey.
- Require 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Require 3/4 cup – maida/ all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for baking soda and powder.
- Give 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Need 1 handful for kishmish.
- Require 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s as needed of Butter for greasing.
The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate! These chocolate cupcakes are the best – moist, rich, and decadent! This easy chocolate cupcake recipe includes step-by-step directions and video. This Chocolate Cupcake gets its rich chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder, and you can use either Dutch-processed or natural unsweetened.
Chocolate cup cake steps
- Mix butter and sugar till fluffy.Add maida,baking powder, soda, cocoa powder and kishmish, and mix well..
- Add half cup milk, 2 tablespoon honey and vanilla essence..
- Mix well. Pre-heat oven at 180C.Grease the tray with butter and bake for 35min..
- Chocolate cup cake ready!!! Decorate with buttercream..
Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting. Chocolate cupcakes are a standard type of cupcake enjoyed by people of any age all over the world. Cupcakes make the ideal first baking experience. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften.