Hyderabadi Egg Curry.
Cooking Hyderabadi Egg Curry is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 23 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Hyderabadi Egg Curry
- It’s 1 of lemon size tamarind.
- You need 1/4 cup water (warm).
- You need 1 tbsp – peanuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp oil.
- Need 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 sprig – curry leaves.
- Require 2 of green chilli (slitted).
- Give 3 of red chilli (dried).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup – onion (chopped).
- Provide 2 tsp for ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup for water.
- It’s 4 of eggs (boiled).
- Need 1 tbsp mint leaves.
- Need 1 cup for water.
Hyderabadi Egg Curry process
- Tamarind paste.
- In a bowl mash lemon size tamarind with ¼ cup of warm water.
- Strain by using a strainer and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan and dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut until turns golden brown Grind and make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in kadhai and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 2 sprig curry leaves Add green chilli, red chilli once curry leaves starts splutter.
- Sauté once and add chopped onion Cook until onion turn slightly brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and peanuts paste to it and sauté for another minute Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix one more time..
- Add ¼ cup water to it. Put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Add tamarind pulp, 4 eggs, mint leaves, 1 cup water and let it cook on low flame Garnish with coriander and serve hot with brown rice..