Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie.
Cooking Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of cream style corn.
- You need 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- You need 1 can of rotel (drained).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 2 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
Cheesy Mexican cornbread pie start cooking
- Preheat oven to directions on cornbread. In a large cast iron skillet, Brown hamburger, add can foods, add taco seasoning, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and add cheese. Then put your cornbread mix on top and put in oven. Bake for recommended time on cornbread mix.