Upside down pineapple cake. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb.
This homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. The cake is similar to my Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake recipe with a few modifications. First, I used a little brown sugar in this cake for flavor and extra moisture. Cooking Upside down pineapple cake is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Upside down pineapple cake
- Need 200 grams for condensed milk.
- Provide 11/4 cup of cake flour.
- Need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – baking soda.
- Need 1/2 cup – butter.
- Require 6 tbsp sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup – milk.
- It’s 11/2 tsp for pineapple essence.
- It’s 4-5 – rings (slices) of pineapple – tinned.
- Provide 2 pieces for Few cherries cut into.
- It’s 2 pieces for Few almonds soaked & skin removed & cut into.
This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means.
Upside down pineapple cake process
- Perheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- Grease a (7”) cake tin with melted butter, dust it with plain flour and sift to ensure uniform distribution of the flour. Shake and remove the excess flour.
- Arrange a drained pineapple ring in the centre. Arrange halved or full pineapple rings on the sides, with cherry half in the centre of each ring. Arrange split almonds in between the rings with the flat side touching the bottom of the tin. Keep the tin aside..
- To prepare the cake, melt the butter in a pan. Cool. Add sugar and condensed milk..
- Beat well. Add the essence then beat again. For 5 minutes..
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add half of flour and half of milk to the condensed milk mixture. Beat well. Add the remaining flour and milk in the batter and beat well. 5 minutes.
- Pour into the cake tin, on top of the pineapple rings. Bake in perheated over at 150°C/300°C for 30-40 minutes. When the cake is done, remove from oven, loosen sides of the cake and immediately remove from the tin. (Do not Cool in the tin)..
A lovely pineapple upside-down cake recipe that's extremely simple to make. Jump to the Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin – you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices.