Rasgulla (Quick Recipe).
Cooking Rasgulla (Quick Recipe) is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 16 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Rasgulla (Quick Recipe)
- Prepare of For The Chenna.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups (1/2 litre) – cow’s milk.
- Require 2 1/2 cups (1/2 litre) – buffalo’s milk.
- Need 1 1/2 tbsp for lemon juice.
- Provide – Other Ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup sugar.
Rasgulla (Quick Recipe) steps
- For the chenna.
- Combine the cow’s milk and buffalo’s milk in a broad and deep non-stick pan and bring to a boil..
- Switch of the flame and wait for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the lemon juice gradually and keep stirring gently..
- Allow it to stand for ½ minute to curdle. It is completely curdled, when the chenna and the whey (greenish water) separate out..
- Strain using a muslin cloth. Discard or store the whey..
- Place the muslin cloth with the chenna in a bowl of fresh water and wash it 2 to 3 times..
- Tie and hang for 30 minutes for the extra water to drain out..
- How to procee.
- Put 5 cups of water in a steamer or a pressure cooker, add the sugar and bring to a boil, while stirring occasionally so that the sugar dissolves completely..
- Meanwhile, squeeze the muslin cloth to drain any more water remaining..
- Place the muslin cloth on a flat plate, open it and knead the chenna very well using your palms for 3 to 4 minutes or till the chenna is smooth and free of lumps..
- Divide the chenna into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into small balls between your palms..
- Put the chenna balls into the sugar water and cover and steam for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and allow it to stand in the steamer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove gently into a bowl, refrigerate and serve chilled with pistachios.