Moong dal very healthy. Moong Dal dhokla with step by step photos – this is a healthy, tasty and nutritious moong dal dhokla. Keep a metal stand in the. MOONG DAL (PASIPARUPPU LADOO) is a very healthy snack.
Moong Dal Khichdi is a complete meal in itself. Made with rice and lentils, khichdi is healthy, wholesome and good for you! Usually the simple khichdi is made using only rice, lentil (usually moong dal since it's very light on the stomach) salt and turmeric. Food preparation Moong dal very healthy is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Moong dal very healthy
- Require 100 gram moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch – asafoetida.
- You need As needed for water.
- Provide 3 for whole dry red chilli.
- Require To taste of salt.
It's served with little ghee on top. Moong dal is undoubtedly one of the most sought after ingredients used in the Indian kitchen. Moong dal's phenolic components are known for their antioxidant properties Moong dal is extremely rich in iron, thus people who have lack a healthy iron content in their body. Moong dal khichdi is a very basic and healthy food.
Moong dal very healthy making
- In a bowl put dal wash twice now transfer in a cooker add turmeric powder to taste salt as required water now turn on the flame and pressure cook up to 3whistles now turn on the lower flame and cook for 5 min.
- Now let it cool down completely open the lid and beat it nicely remove in a bowl keep it aside.
- Heat the tdka pan with pure ghee add cumin, red chilli, asafotida stir it few seconds now reduce the flame and pour the tdka over cooked dal.
- Now it is ready for serving you can enjoy with chapati or rice.
Every house hold has their own recipe for khichdi. At my home khichdi was made with split moong dal and rice. I have added the laucki (ghia, opo squash, bottle gourd), to make this a more complete one dish and one pot meal. Moong dal halwa made with moong dal, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. Recipe with video & step by step photos to make deliciuous.