Ground turkey rice skillet. Add the ground turkey, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Once the turkey is cooked through, add the rice, frozen spinach (no need to thaw first), olives, and sun dried tomatoes to the skillet. Ground turkey, rice, green beans, tomatoes, and delicious seasonings are combined for a delicious and quick skillet meal!
How to make turkey TACO rice skillet recipe. Ground Turkey – I love ground turkey in this recipe but feel free to use ground beef if. How to make Turkey Taco Skillet. Cooking Ground turkey rice skillet is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Ground turkey rice skillet
- Prepare 2 lb for ground turkey raw.
- You need 1 of huge carrot peeled and diced.
- Give 4-5 celery stalls diced.
- Give 1 for onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp for olive oil.
- Provide 4 cups – chicken stock.
- Need 1 1/2 cups – uncooked rice.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken chicken/mushroom.
- You need 1 bag yellow shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- Require to taste of Salt and pepper.
One-skillet ground turkey Thai yellow curry with rice. This quick and easy one-pot recipe makes a complete meal of lean protein and aromatic coconut milk sauce with vegetables. When I go out for Thai food, I immediately combine the bowl of rice with my bowl of curry, and eat it like so. It's full of flavor and only takes minutes to throw together.
Ground turkey rice skillet step by step
- Sauté veggies with olive oil until cooked soft.
- Add turkey to veggies and cook til no more pink raw meat is seen.
- Add rice, and chicken stock and simmer for 20 min.
- Add salt and a little bit of pepper and cream of chicken soup and cheese. Heat through when stiring..
You are going to love this Tex Mex Ground Turkey and Rice Skillet. This Southwest Turkey, Vegetable and Rice Skillet is creamy, cheesy, full of vegetables, lean ground turkey and brown rice. It's sure to become a family favorite! Quick and simple dinner with lots of peppers, ground turkey and spices. Serve over minute rice for an even faster process!