Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls. Heat the oil in a pot/wok. To make the spring rolls, place a sheet of pastry in front of you with a point facing away from you. We asked the manager what desserts he recommends and when he said "Chocolate and Banana Spring rolls" I almost shouted out "YES!!!" Chocolate Banana Spring Rolls.
The chocolate she adds is a distinctly America. Just the thought of bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and served with ice-cream makes me smile. This is one of those desserts that's sure to impress everyone because of how sophisticated it looks I like to serve these spring rolls with ice-cream and a drizzle of either chocolate or caramel sauce. Food preparation Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 12 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- It’s 50 gm of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Amul cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of spring roll sheets (8"x 8").
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maida.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 of hazelnut.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
These banana chocolate spring rolls are delicious. The wrap is crispy, the insides are syrupy, chocolatey goodness. My versions are just marginally healthier in that they're baked rather than fried, to give banana and chocolate spring rolls. My crispy Baked Banana Spring Rolls with rich chocolate and banana filling are served with an extra chocolate drizzle on top.
Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls step by step
- Melt dark chocolate and cream in a microwave to make ganache. Keep in refrigerator to cool.
- Cut bananas in halves. Heat butter in a pan and caramelise the bananas on medium low flame. Keep aside..
- Crepe batter: mix all purpose flour with salt and sugar in a bowl. Then add egg and milk to make a smooth thick batter..
- Place a spring roll sheet on a plate or chopping board. Then place a banana in one corner as shown in pic. Then put some ganache on it and some chopped roasted hazelnut..
- Then roll the spring rolls as shown in pic. Paste the ends with the batter prepared. Similarly make all rolls..
- Then cover the spring rolls with the batter and coat with dessicated coconut..
- Deep fry the rolls. Then place on kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil..
- Place the spring rolls on serving platter. Drizzle some melted chocolate on it and garnish with some chopped hazelnut. Serve hot..
Still the same deliciously tempting Chocolate Banana Spring Rolls, but now you can see exactly how to make them. Try this Banana Chocolate Spring Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. Peel bananas, and slice them in half lengthwise, then crosswise into fourths. Fried Banana Chocolate Spring Roll or "Piscok" in Indonesia is a dessert type street food delicacy. Recommended to be eaten while still hot, to get that crispy texture, and sweet savory melt of the dark chocolate that mixes well with the soft fried Saba bananas, we guarantee you will want more.