Turkey Choila (Typical Nepalese Grill & Marinated Meat Snacks) Christmas in Nepalese way.
Food preparation Turkey Choila (Typical Nepalese Grill & Marinated Meat Snacks) Christmas in Nepalese way is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Turkey Choila (Typical Nepalese Grill & Marinated Meat Snacks) Christmas in Nepalese way
- You need of Ingredients.
- Need Turkey Breast – 2 Breast.
- Require – Make small cubes and marinated with.
- Need 5 gm of Salt –.
- Prepare 20 ml – Vegetable oil –.
- Give For 20 minute.
- Provide Grill in open fire to get typical smoked taste.
Turkey Choila (Typical Nepalese Grill & Marinated Meat Snacks) Christmas in Nepalese way start cooking
- Make Choyala Masala Paste Ginger paste – 15 gm Garlic paste – 5 gm Cumin powder – 5 gm Chilli powder – 2 gm Turmeric powder – 2 gm Salt – 10 gm (To taste) | I love to replace with black salt which gives pungent and earthy taste. All mix together to make paste.
- Tempering spice mix (Tempering is common process of cooking in Nepal) Fenugreek seed – 2 gm Dry red chilli – 2 each Cooking oil – 20 ml Heat oil in small pan until oil is smoking hot add fenugreek seed until dark and add red dry chill and tempered to masala paste.
- Final Marinating Finely slice ginner – 10 gm Finely slice garlic – 5 gm Slices of green chilli – 4 each Fresh Lemon Juice – 10 ml Mustard oil – 20 ml Fresh Coriander – 3 sprigs of tear coriander to give rusting look. Green Onion – 1 sliced Lemon – 1 wedges for Garnish.
- Traditionally goes with puffed or flattened Rice but I love with Green and Crunchy Salad. WOW !!! Choyala.